Highland spice garden is situated in what was once a coconut and rubber plantation along the kandy dambulla A9 road, (No25 koholangwela madawala ulpatha matale) srilanka. It took the vision and determination of Mr. Raju (CEO) who have transformed this coconut and rubber plantation in to an eco–tourism venture …
Our clients are offered a guided educational tour around our spice garden which is a 20 minute tour, introducing them to the wonderful world of spices and herbs.
- Our ordinary spice garden and restaurant is a 3 acre land fully surrounded by various spices and herbs in Srilanka.
- We have more than 37 years of experience on spice trade.
- We have registered under the Srilankan Tourist Board as a Spice and Herbal Garden.
- Our products are under ISO and SLS standards.
- Our products are hygienically proved.
- Our Natural Ayuruvedic products are free from allergies.
- Every client gets an opportunity to test our Natural Ayuruvedic products.
- We guarantee our products; If the products are damaged/broken we give a money back guarantee.
- Every client gets a 10 minutes massage which is free of charge.
- During the tour around the Highland spice garden we will also show our clients a cookery demonstration on how to cook a Srilankan curry.
- During the tour every client gets a hot cup of Spice tea or Cocoa tea to enjoy the freshness of srilankan spices and cocoa.
- We have Herbalists who are fluent in English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi/Tamil and Italian and also they are qualified from ayuruveda institute.